DO YOU KNOW? You Don’t Need To Go To A University or Polytechnic To Qualify For PGD, Masters or PhD

You do not need to go to a University or Polytechnic to get the requisite academic papers to qualify for PGD, Masters or PhD.

Stop wasting money writing JAMB and attending universities that are on strike 8 months every year. JAMB and Universities have become money making institutions.

Step 1: After SSCE, register for a professional course – ICAN, CIPM, NIPR etc. They are very many that are certified. You don’t need JAMB. Buy form and start.

Step 2: Take all the modules. When you finish, these institutions can award you NYSC Exemption Certificate. Yes, they will give you if you ask.

Step 3: Go for your PGD. Many universities accept professional diplomas in lieu of HNDs.

Step 4: Use your PGD to apply for Masters.

You’re on your way to the heights of academia.

Hope you find this helpful


About admin 9184 Articles
Meet Anyalebechi Humphrey the founder and CEO of 9jaroom he is a web designer and a passionate blogger from River's State. This website is published to give you trending articles on, Entertainment News, Celebrity Networth, Top 10, Talk Zone, Sport News, Comedy Skit, and Naija Music. category of interaction.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.