It is needed for the current situation in the world so WHO Free Online Courses 2020 is being introduced for the Applicants from All Around the world without any Age, gender, Qualification Discrimination.
World Health organization Online Courses is a free online government certification. There is No Registration Fee. Even you will get free online certifications by WHO. OpenWHO courses are self-paced courses it means you can study the material according to your own timing choice.
WHO courses online are offered in multiple languages for people in the world so they can easily study in their own language. The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health.
WHO Free Online Courses with Certificates Details
- Organization: World Health Organization
- No. of Courses: Unlimited
- Who Can Apply: Anyone can apply
Deadline: No Deadline
What are the WHO Health Courses for COV-19
OpenWHO is WHO’s new interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.
Benefits of World Health Organization online courses
- Free to Everyone from around the world.
- Free online courses with printable certificates
- Online Course with Free Certificate
- All Countries can apply.
- Available in More than 20 Languages.
- No Academic Restrictions
Main Objectives of WHO Online Courses for Public
- Be able to educate yourself and others about the importance of operationalizing the SPRP for the COVID-19 outbreak using the Operational Planning Guidelines
- Be able to access the full set of actions, performance indicators and resources needed to conduct the preparedness level assessment using the COVID-19 Partners Platform for country preparedness and response plans
How to Enroll in WHO Online Courses for Coronavirus Pandemic?
Create an account on OpenWHO and when you log in, you can choose the course you want to take from the list of available courses on OpenWHO.To enroll in the course, click on the button which reads “Enroll me for this course.” Once enrolled, you can start the course immediately.